We are pleased to present the exclusive support program for designers and dealers of OOO Adastra DECOMATтм aimed at:
Terms and Definitions
Community – the whole of legal entities and individuals envisaging the use of products by ООО Adastra DECOMATТМ in their operations and/or the use of catalogues of OOO Adastra DECOMATТМ and contained in the database of WWW.DECOMAT.RU
Candidate – a legal entity or an individual who agrees with the marketing program of OOO Adastra DECOMATТМ and has submitted an application for joining the Community.
Community Member – a legal entity or an individual who is put into the database of WWW.DECOMAT.RU
1. The Candidate, having applied for joining the Community, permits the publication on WWW.DECOMAT.RU of any materials and contact information of the Candidate submitted in the application for joining the Community, and / or of updated data of the Candidate / Community Member, to be available to an unspecified set of people.
2. The Community Member permits the publication of the materials provided by him / her in any part of WWW.DECOMAT.RU on the condition of specifying the name of the person.
3. The Owner of WWW.DECOMAT.RU does not process the materials provided by a Community Member.
4. The Community Member agrees with the format of publication of his / her data and of presentation of the provided materials in accordance with the policies adopted by the Owner of WWW.DECOMAT.RU
5. The Community Member agrees to be informed, using the contact information provided, on new entries to the catalogue and on marketing / advertising actions performed by the Owner of WWW.DECOMAT.RU.
6. The Community Member agrees with the right of the Owner of WWW.DECOMAT.RU to not publish all materials provided by the Candidate / Community Member.
7. The Candidate / Community Member guarantees that the data and materials provided by him / her do not negatively affect the interests of third parties. If any third party makes a claim or takes a legal action or performs any other action against the Owner of WWW.DECOMAT.RU, in connection with his alleged infringement of intellectual property rights of third parties, the Community Member shall fully protect the Owner of WWW.DECOMAT.RU from any actions, claims, or legal actions by third parties, and from any costs and expenditures resulting from violation by the Community Member, or the suspicion of violation by the Community Member, of intellectual property rights of third parties, and shall repair all resulting losses inflicted on the Owner of WWW.DECOMAT.RU.
8. The Candidate, having applied for joining the Community, agrees that his / her application may not be approved, and shall have no right to demand explanations of the rejection from the Owner of WWW.DECOMAT.RU. If the application is rejected, provided materials shall not be published on WWW.DECOMAT.RU.
9. The decision to include/exclude a Member of the commonwealth in the selection on the "MAKING AN ORDER" page of the resource WWW.DECOMAT.RU is accepted based on the activity of a Member of the Commonwealth as a dealer of LLC "Adastra" DECOMATТМ. When excluding (not including) a Member of the commonwealth from the selection on the "MAKING AN ORDER " page of the resource WWW.DECOMAT.RU no compensation is made.
10. The Community Member agrees that the Owner of WWW.DECOMAT.RU has the right to perform any marketing actions / campaigns on WWW.DECOMAT.RU.
11. The Candidate / Community Member guarantees and is held liable for the fact that any materials provided by him / her entail no incitement to ethnic or religious hatred and do not violate the laws of the Russian Federation. If a claim is made or a legal action is taken or any other action is performed against the Owner of WWW.DECOMAT.RU, in connection with his violation, or alleged violation, of the above requirements, the Community Member shall be expelled from the Community without the right of reinstatement and shall repair all resulting losses inflicted on the Owner of WWW.DECOMAT.RU.
Over 80% visitors of our website search for installation of ceilings, murals, photo wallpapers or stained-glass in regions not covered by OOO Adastra DECOMATTM.
We constantly expand our catalogues on the website. Now YOUR customers have the opportunity to see new offerings.
– For every dealer of DECOMATTM products we create a personal page featuring information on the company and its services, contact details and portfolio.
– Site visitors get a list of DECOMATTM dealers in Russian regions / other countries.
– We inform dealers about new entries in our catalogues, new services and promos.
– List of dealers by region / country → On page “Where to order” select a Russian region or a country.
– Dealer’s Personal Page → On page “Where to order” select a Russian region or a country. Go to the personal page using the link in “Name” column.
– Dealer’s contact details on pages of catalogue s → On the personal page press “Get links” button and select the catalogue you need.
Step 1. Enter your contact details in the form on this page.
Step 2. Attach an archive file featuring your company description, list of services provided, photos of work, videos etc.
Step 3. Press “Submit application” button. Confirmation of dispatch shall pop up.
Our specialists will create YOUR personal page and send you an email to the address you specified from an
Step 4. Receive the email → On page “For designers and dealers” enter the number of the dealership agreement
→ Go to your Personal Page → Press “get links” button → Copy the URL of the catalogue you need
→ Use the code of the link on your website.
* required fields are marked
File attachment — The archive file size should not exceed 30 MB. If you need to send a larger file, use the “Correct Request” form after assigning / confirming the dealer agreement number.
We check contact details.
Companies focusing on other areas than our specialization are not eligible for participation in the Program.
We do not send a refusal of admission to the Program.
We create a personal page and notify the dealer within two weeks from the date of submission of the application.
We do it by dealer’s request and depending on the available free time of website support specialists.
Only submit an application upon comprehensive preparation of all materials for the dealer’s personal page since making changes can be quite time-consuming.
Only send the photos of your best works.